Guide on Procedure before Sub-Registrar Office for registration of property documents
Process Flow diagram for Property Deed Registrar in e-Sub Registrar Offices in Delhi
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Please get your e-stamp paper of correct value prepared by visiting the nearest Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd.(SHCIL) centre or their Authorised Collection Centre(ACC). The address of nearest SHCIL/ACCs can be checked on the website www.shcilestamp.com .
2. Please take appointment for visit to Sub-Registrar office on website of the Revenue Department (http://revenue.delhi.gov.in) or by approaching the Reception Desk/kiosk at the Sub-Registrar Office.
3. Please visit Reception at the appointed date & time alongwith your Appointment Slip/sms received in you mobile confirming the appointment/ computer generated appointment no. as reference.
4. Please obtain your Swipe Card from Reception to enter Facilitation Center. Loss of Swipe Card may result in denial of access to Sub Registrar office.
5. Please visit the Facilitation Counter in the hall when your token number is displayed on the screen.
6. Please present your documents to Facilitator. Follow strictly the suggestion of Facilitator if certain changes are required in your documents. Upon clearance by Facilitator, please wait for your turn for presentation before Sub-Registrar along with all the parties required to be present.
7. Upon acceptance by Sub-Registrar please proceed to the Biometric Division for finger printing & photographs. Collect your Receipt on completion of registration process.
8. Please exit from the Exit door using your Swipe Card. Drop the Swipe Card at designated place only.
9. Delivery of documents will be between 3 pm to 5 pm at Delivery Counter only.